The IKEA store that Carson went to the other day only accepted Mastercard! We have Visa so when he reached the cash register to pay the lady told him SORRY! How typical is that! I felt bad for the man...
Previous Posts
- A few things you may not know about me:When I was ...
- Today Malin came by and the three of us (Malin, Ma...
- Carson is coming back in one week and I am getting...
- Friday is here again and that is a wonderful feeli...
- Right now I am thinking about spring and plans for...
- When I came back home yesterday afternoon I had a ...
- Hope you have a wonderful day everyone! Ha en trev...
- It has taken me forever to put something new on my...
- This weekend went by rather quickly. We went to Ne...
- What is wrong with this picture? By the way, this ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home