This weekend went by rather quickly. We went to New York Pizza & Pasta for dinner Friday night. Dawn had come in from Houston and we saw her again. It was so fun to catch up. The food was good as always. I had two slices of pizza; one pepperoni and one cheese. I think my favorite is cheese. Before we left, Kim came out with Tiramisu. It is the most wonderful caket EVER. I could have eaten five pieces (or more). Without a doubt. It is so good. We go to the restaurant at about 6 now. We have to take into account when Max gets tired. We usually leave at 7:45, which is quite a good time since we get home in time for Monk. We watch Monk, Psych and House every Friday night on USA. Sometimes I miss staying out longer but things change when you have kids. You think about them first. My memory gets worse and worse. I can hardly remember what we did Saturday. Carson packed and I cooked. We spent most of the day at home. Last night we went to the movies and saw "Because I said so" with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. It was such a wonderful movie. It was great going to the movies again. We bought popcorn and soda (and the rest we bought at 7-11). I recommend that movie. Diane Keaton did a great job! And so did everyone else.
There is a guy in the movie (played by Gabriel Macht) who is so incredibly cute. I have never seen him before. He plays one of Milly (Mandy Moore)'s love interests. If you love a romantic comedy, go and see this!
There is a guy in the movie (played by Gabriel Macht) who is so incredibly cute. I have never seen him before. He plays one of Milly (Mandy Moore)'s love interests. If you love a romantic comedy, go and see this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home