SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Right now I am thinking about spring and plans for our front yard. I have some ideas already and would love for it to get warmer so I can head out and do some work! I have been reading about plants online and how to grow them. Plants I love from back home may not grow as well in Oklahoma soil so I need to take that into consideration. But there are plenty of beautiful plants that would thrive in Oklahoma. I like to sketch and come up with different designs. We will see how everything goes. One thing is for sure. This year I will plant some sweet potato vine. I will put it both in my flower bed and in planters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home