Carson is coming back in one week and I am getting excited. The one good thing about being apart is looking forward to seeing each other again. Max has grown a lot the past few weeks so he will definitely notice that. He crawls A LOT. He lets nothing get in his way! And he manages to crawl up the stairs at the Eichman household (with me very close behind). Remember how I mentioned IKEA in my previous post? Carson found out that there is an IKEA 25 minutes away from where he is so he will buy some stuff there. I like the fact that we have IKEA products from three countries.
Previous Posts
- Friday is here again and that is a wonderful feeli...
- Right now I am thinking about spring and plans for...
- When I came back home yesterday afternoon I had a ...
- Hope you have a wonderful day everyone! Ha en trev...
- It has taken me forever to put something new on my...
- This weekend went by rather quickly. We went to Ne...
- What is wrong with this picture? By the way, this ...
- I just recently found out that Carson's leg is on ...
- There is a new trend out there called hot nude yog...
- Do you share your birthday with anyone famous?Here...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home