Friday is here again and that is a wonderful feeling. You know what I mean. It is so nice knowing that you have a weekend ahead. I do not have anything specific planned but I think Malin and I may go to a flea market tomorrow. I have not been to one in a LONG time. I also have some stuff to do around the house. I am working on child proofing the house even more. I need to organize a few things too. Sometime in March I hope to go to IKEA in Frisco, TX. Malin has promised to watch Little Man for us. We have some things we need to buy: two drawers for our TV unit and a wall shelf for the kitchen area. I am also thinking about buying a BILLY bookcase with two glass doors. I worry about Max getting into everything now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home