SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A few things you may not know about me:
When I was younger I was a member of the Michael Jackson fan club.

I was a big fan of New Kids On The Block and dreamed about going to Boston (so I could meet and marry Jordan Knight).
My favorite flower is the wood anemone. (Latin: anemone nemorosa)
I still watch Days of Our Lives on TV and I am not ashamed to admit it.
I love when it rains.
Tell me something I may not know about you!



3 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM , Blogger Jacque said...

    I used to be in love with Boy George.
    I ran away from home when I was 14.
    I once won a bubble gum blowing contest.

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Marie Wiens said...

    Jacque, I used to be afraid of Boy George. But I really liked his music. =)

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Malin said...

    Sorry, nothing for you. You should know most of it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home