SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, February 12, 2007

It has taken me forever to put something new on my blog! I have been thinking about my blog a lot but I never did anything. Life is good around here. Jonathan is keeping me company right now and Max is sleeping. Yesterday I went out for lunch with Malin and Jacque. We drove to Texas Roadhouse which is by Crossroads Mall. The food was great. I was not able to finish my HUGE (Texas style) burger and that happens very rarely. I eat A LOT. After lunch we drove back to Norman and went to a Home & Garden Expo. It was kind of small but still fun to see. We saw a few neat things. John was watching both boys (Carson is not home) so it was fun to be able to go out with Malin and Jacque. They are so much fun to hang out with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home