I feel guilty all the time. For what you may ask? For not blogging enough. I simply have no time during the day. Two little ones keep me very busy. And in the afternoon I have things to do at home. I cook, clean up and every now and then I get the chance to do something in the yard. Carson usually comes home at 5:30-5:45. Then we eat. I feel guilty because I really want to blog. I enjoy going to other blogs (with that I mean Malin and Jacque's). So forgive me for not keeping you up to date on what is going on in my life.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
I feel guilty all the time. For what you may ask? For not blogging enough. I simply have no time during the day. Two little ones keep me very busy. And in the afternoon I have things to do at home. I cook, clean up and every now and then I get the chance to do something in the yard. Carson usually comes home at 5:30-5:45. Then we eat. I feel guilty because I really want to blog. I enjoy going to other blogs (with that I mean Malin and Jacque's). So forgive me for not keeping you up to date on what is going on in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home