SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Banana bread
Today we made banana bread! Jonathan and Max like to help. They feel very BIG and IMPORTANT. =) The kitchen actually did NOT get very messy today (flour tends to fly everywhere...) =) The boys insist on wearing aprons and this is what they look like. =) And they look very cute wearing them! Jonathan is wearing Malin's apron and Max is wearing Jonathan's apron!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    They look adorable in the aprons and I think it's great how you let them get involved in everything! I never had the patience for having "help" in the kitchen when my kids were really little.

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sometimes I have no patience either... =)

     
  • At 12:17 AM , Blogger Serena said...

    But at least you have some patience for it sometimes, which I think is great! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home