Previous Posts
- Better TogetherCarson and I are going to the brand...
- MAX AND JONATHANHere are some more photos of the b...
- Mostly Magnets LLCMalin, Jacque and I have decided...
- THE ZOOMalin and I took the boys to the zoo Monday...
- SQUIRRELThis morning the kids and I went to the pa...
- 2009Whatever happened? Last year went by so quickl...
- I AM BACKI am back from my break... I hope all of ...
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!Merry Christmas! I hope all of you...
- Relating to my previous post (dealing with driving...
- COLDChristmas is approaching too fast! I cannot be...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]









2 Comments:
At 9:31 AM ,
Serena said...
Seems like you and Malin were just blogging about her being born and she's already a year old! (I hope I'm thinking of the right baby and not getting her mixed up with a different member of the family?).
Cute pics of the kids!
At 1:26 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
No, that is the baby! The only baby so far! Abrianna is so sweet!
P.S. Glad you like the pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home