Everyone is doing well! Hope you are doing well too! What is new? The boys are both fighting a cold and so is Abrianna! I hope they feel better soon. They all sound pretty bad. I am fighting the same thing but I will be OK. I never worry to much about myself. I know it will go away eventually. I just wish I had a bit more energy. =)
It is supposed to rain this afternoon. I welcome rain (as always) but I hope it will stop after a while. The boys love to be outside and play. They play with the sand from the sand box (at the table next to the box) and make pizzas and soup. =) We have had some pretty cold days and the boys have been dressed warm. I bought Max a new thermal outfit (to wear underneath his regular clothes). Fortunately Max and Jonathan are very easy to dress. Oklahoma can get very cold in the winter and it is always good to be prepared. =)
I will post some pics from Halloween very soon! Even a video! =)
It is supposed to rain this afternoon. I welcome rain (as always) but I hope it will stop after a while. The boys love to be outside and play. They play with the sand from the sand box (at the table next to the box) and make pizzas and soup. =) We have had some pretty cold days and the boys have been dressed warm. I bought Max a new thermal outfit (to wear underneath his regular clothes). Fortunately Max and Jonathan are very easy to dress. Oklahoma can get very cold in the winter and it is always good to be prepared. =)
I will post some pics from Halloween very soon! Even a video! =)

1 Comments:
At 6:43 AM ,
Serena said...
I feel for you -- I had a head cold a couple of weeks ago and poor Griffin has had some kind of different virus every week for the last three weeks. Three weeks ago it was a stomach virus, last week it was a virus with fever, sore throat and sinus trouble, and this week it's a stomach/lower intestinal thing. He's missed two days of school each week already.
I hope all of you are feeling better soon. Our weather on the other hand, has been phenomanally warm and beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home