SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FRONTIER CITY ON FRIDAY
Boo! On Friday we (Malin, Jacque and I) are going to Frontier City! Spooky stuff but it should be so much fun! Malin and I have been to 'FRIGHT FEST' before but I believe it will be the first time for Jacque. I am actually beginning to feel a bit nervous... The 'Trail of Terror' is VERY scarry but kind of entertaining at the same time. I know I will be scared but I hope it will be as fun as before... When I say 'scarry' I mean SCARRY. I would NEVER go on the trail without Malin and Jacque.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    I'm a huge chicken when it comes to walking through scary things! I don't even like scary movies and sit there with my hands over my face peeking through my fingers. I hope you all have a good time! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home