Previous Posts
- Mamma Mia! The Movie Trailer (2008) - Great Quality!
- I am SO going to watch this! I loved the musical a...
- SOME NEW PHOTOS My friend Victoria (and her childr...
- WOW!It has been FOREVER since I posted anything on...
- PRODUCTIVE WEEKENDI have now been to IKEA Frisco 8...
- I LOVE THISI went to http://www.sweden.se/ just re...
- DEMPSEY AND STOCKHOLMPatrick Dempsey is visitng St...
- THE KIDSThis is my second week taking care of Abri...
- Here are some photos of Max from his birthday!This...
- SKALMANSkalman posing for the camera. He really lo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
At 5:52 PM ,
Serena said...
Hmmm...are they trying to emulate IKEA?
At 1:42 PM ,
Anonymous said...
=) Maybe... but that is OK... =)
At 1:43 PM ,
Anonymous said...
For the first time in history I forgot to put my name in front of my post... =)
At 11:27 AM ,
Serena said...
Well they always say that when someone copies something it is the most sincere form of flattery! There will still be nothing like the original IKEA though! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home