I am SO going to watch this! I loved the musical and I LOVE Colin Firth! =) Plus my fellow Swede Stellan Skarsgard is in it. =) The cast seems fantastic! Carson and I saw the musical in 2005 (in OKC). It was GREAT! We have decided to see the movie in the balcony seats at the new theatre in Moore.
Previous Posts
- SOME NEW PHOTOS My friend Victoria (and her childr...
- WOW!It has been FOREVER since I posted anything on...
- PRODUCTIVE WEEKENDI have now been to IKEA Frisco 8...
- I LOVE THISI went to http://www.sweden.se/ just re...
- DEMPSEY AND STOCKHOLMPatrick Dempsey is visitng St...
- THE KIDSThis is my second week taking care of Abri...
- Here are some photos of Max from his birthday!This...
- SKALMANSkalman posing for the camera. He really lo...
- TURTLE TURTLE Today we went shopping with Max, Jon...
- UPDATE ON MAXMax went to see his doctor yesterday ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home