SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

THE KIDS
This is my second week taking care of Abrianna and it has been wonderful. Jonathan and Max have been great with her. Very gentle and sweet. It is a big difference taking care of three but I am enjoying it very much. Abrianna is a very good girl and that helps too.

Yesterday my friend Katrine came to visit. We had a good time. It gets hectic in a house with 5 kids (including two little ones). Especially if you are the 'host'. I am very patient which is a good thing. I put the boys down for a nap before they showed up but they soon woke up. After Katrine and the kids left the boys passed out. They were SO tired. Especially Max. I can see the signs from miles away (like any other mother).

The boys are napping right now. Soon I will be making lunch (pasta today). This afternoon we are going to Sam's Club (the best place to go since they have BIG shopping carts). The boys sit in the double seat and Abrianna is in the actual cart (in her car seat or 'carrier'). Hope everyone is doing well!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    You are a very busy lady! Glad the boys are good with Abrianna and that she's a good baby, which makes things a little easier to juggle.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home