Previous Posts
- TURTLE TURTLE Today we went shopping with Max, Jon...
- UPDATE ON MAXMax went to see his doctor yesterday ...
- NATTI NATTI 'OLDPADDA'! (Night Night 'urtle')We ha...
- DECORATING SWEDISH STYLEI found an article today t...
- GRATTIS PA DEN STORA DAGEN, MORFAR!Hoppas att du f...
- CRAFT SHOWTomorrow is the craft show! Our very fir...
- ERCarson went to the ER this morning. The plan was...
- JUMP JUMP (Criss Cross will make you... JUMP JUMP)...
- NEW PHOTOS BELOW!I had this post saved as a draft ...
- MAX AND JONATHANHere is a recent photo I took of M...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
At 8:05 PM ,
Serena said...
Hi Skalman, nice to meet you!!! You are a very cute turtle. :)
At 9:07 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Thank you, Serena. I have heard good things about you too. You are very pretty.
At 10:45 PM ,
Serena said...
Awww shucks, Skalman! I'm flattered! :D
At 11:04 AM ,
Anonymous said...
He's so cute! How big is he? He looks little.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home