SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SHOW IT LIKE BECKHAM
Just read that David Beckham is the new model for Armani underwear... David, thank you for making the decision to work for Armani.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Armani, if you are reading this... just wanted to say thanks for hiring Beckham.

     
  • At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Remember to double-click.

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very nice! : )

     
  • At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So nice, I had to come back and look at it again! This time I'm not anonymous though! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home