KANSAS
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope you did not eat too much... Just kidding! I hope you ate a lot. That is what Thanksgiving is all about... We all had a very relaxing time in Kansas. We left early Thanksgiving Day (somewhere between 6 and 6:30 in the morning). It was so dark and cold when we left. Nelly had not been in Kansas since before Max was born so we decided to pick up the tradition. She was a very happy cat in Kansas. She was able to relax without the boys bothering her. She spent most of her time (in the car) on my lap or the floor. She did very well. Before reaching Edmond I felt something very warm on my lap... I was wet all over... We stopped the car and I had to change into another pair of jeans. The rest of the trip was fine though.
We ate A LOT of food! Max too. Connie fed him some pumpkin pie for desert. He loved that pumpkin pie. He also loved the cranberry dish! I feel I spent every minute of the day eating... Great food though. Connie did a great job with the turkey (although she says it was a bit tough)...
We went back home Saturday afternoon (at one o'clock). There was snow on the ground that day. It was beautiful. It started snowing on Friday night and it kept snowing through the night. I am so glad Max got to see the snow. He liked the snow and played in it. He fell face down in the snow and we took some good photos. Last year we had some snow here but he was probably too young to appreciate it.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope you did not eat too much... Just kidding! I hope you ate a lot. That is what Thanksgiving is all about... We all had a very relaxing time in Kansas. We left early Thanksgiving Day (somewhere between 6 and 6:30 in the morning). It was so dark and cold when we left. Nelly had not been in Kansas since before Max was born so we decided to pick up the tradition. She was a very happy cat in Kansas. She was able to relax without the boys bothering her. She spent most of her time (in the car) on my lap or the floor. She did very well. Before reaching Edmond I felt something very warm on my lap... I was wet all over... We stopped the car and I had to change into another pair of jeans. The rest of the trip was fine though.
We ate A LOT of food! Max too. Connie fed him some pumpkin pie for desert. He loved that pumpkin pie. He also loved the cranberry dish! I feel I spent every minute of the day eating... Great food though. Connie did a great job with the turkey (although she says it was a bit tough)...
We went back home Saturday afternoon (at one o'clock). There was snow on the ground that day. It was beautiful. It started snowing on Friday night and it kept snowing through the night. I am so glad Max got to see the snow. He liked the snow and played in it. He fell face down in the snow and we took some good photos. Last year we had some snow here but he was probably too young to appreciate it.

1 Comments:
At 5:13 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Glad your holiday trip to Kansas was fun and filling! I love Thanksgiving because I love food!! (and seeing family -- that's the best part). I hope there were no more kitty "accidents" on the way home. : ( Glad Max had fun in the snow and I look forward to pictures. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home