SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

KANSAS PICS
Grandma and Max going outside.













Carson (sorry only part of you is in this photo...) and Max.


















Max on a mission.


















Pappa and Max.













Check out Max's cap (with Lightning McQueen on it). We finally bought the jacket from Target for him.











Max's first close encounter with snow.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Loved the pictures, especially the one of Max with the snow all over his face! Not sure if he looks happy or just like "what happened?!". : ) One of the girls was just walking past and noticed the pictures and commented on his eyes. I agreed and said what beautiful blue eyes he has and how cute he is. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home