THANKSGIVING
Thursday morning (I think) we are leaving for Kansas. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving there. It will be Curt, Connie, Max, Carson and I. I think we are leaving EARLY on Thanksgiving Day (I want to be there in time for the big parade on TV). I cannot wait! I love all the food! I am sure you do too. Happy Turkey Day to all of you! Have a wonderful week!
Thursday morning (I think) we are leaving for Kansas. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving there. It will be Curt, Connie, Max, Carson and I. I think we are leaving EARLY on Thanksgiving Day (I want to be there in time for the big parade on TV). I cannot wait! I love all the food! I am sure you do too. Happy Turkey Day to all of you! Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home