SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MEN

3 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was hysterical! I love British humor! : )

     
  • At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Me too. I kind of grew up on British humor. We watch a lot of British TV shows in Sweden! Some of my favorite shows are 'Absolutely Fabulous' and 'The Vicar of Dibley' (created by Richard Curtis -also known for movies such as 'Notting Hill' and 'Love Actually').

     
  • At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    By the way, Richard Curtis is British but was born on New Zealand. He lived in Sweden when he was younger!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home