SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

'Thriller'
Click on the play button below and watch the OU Marching Band perform 'Thriller'. It is so cool. Malin and John went to the game so they actually got to see them perform! I love 'Thriller' and I love the band so this was a great combination.

Titta pa videon nedan! Har spelar OU's stora musikkar 'Thriller' av Michael Jackson! Suverant!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I watched it on Jacque's blog and I loved it! : )

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know! I saw it on Jacque's blog too and had to have it. I wanted people back home to see it too.

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nothing wrong with making sure it's well-covered so everyone can enjoy it. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home