SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MAX
I have been taking the boys to a playground not too far from our house. They like it very much. I like it too. It is kind of in the shade and it is never too crowded. Last week I put Max in the swing but he really did not seem to like it too much. The swing looks like a 'bucket' and really does not look very comfortable. However, last week I found a way to place him in it that did the trick. Now he loves to swing and when he sees it he says 'gunga' (which is 'swing' in Swedish). He loves it! Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go on the slide instead and he told me 'nej' ('no' in Swedish). Jonathan is bigger and not as interested in the swing. He likes to go on the different slides instead. They play together too, though.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm surprised they don't make swings more comfortable for children. I used to love going on the swings when I was still in middle school (now they make me nauseous!).

    It sounds like Jonathan and Max are best friends and will have a very close relationship as they grow. That's wonderful! When we lived in NY as children, our cousins lived in the apt. downstairs from us and we did so much together and had a lot of fun. As a result, we are still close as adults even though we've spent much of our lives in separate states and don't see one another except every few years. Bonding is important! : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home