SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

SO FUNNY!!!
Today I asked Jonathan the following (I asked him in Swedish and he replied in English):
Marie: Can you say 'mommo' ('mormor' in Swedish means 'grandma')?
Jonathan: Nope.
Marie: Can you say 'moffa' ('moffa' means 'grandpa')?
Jonathan: Nope.
Marie: Can you say 'mammis' (what Jonathan and Max call their great gandma)?
Jonathan: Nope.
Marie: Jonathan, can you say 'nope'? (Jonathan waits a couple of minutes.)
Jonathan: Yes!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jonathan is so much fun and is loaded with personality, charm and has major "cute factor" going for him! What a sweetie! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home