SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MAX AND JONATHAN
The boys are not afraid of the scary Halloween stuff! I am shocked! We went for a walk this morning and passed a house with a giant inflatable in the front-yard. It looked very similar to this one but even scarier:
I stopped with the boys right in front of it. Max goes 'hi' and waves his hand. Jonathan goes 'cute' and smiles. Those boys crack me up! I love them!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is very unusual for kids that small not to be afraid of stuff like that! Griffin is 11 and he still doesn't like walking into the Halloween costume shops because all the gruesome masks and Halloween stuff freaks him out -- he doesn't want to even look at them!

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know! I am kind of surprised myself. We have been to Sam's Club too and they have a big inflatable display there. Scary. But the boys want to pass it over and over. They just stare and find it very fascinating...

     
  • At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is just too funny and they are so cute! : )

     
  • At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I saw this one and yep, it's scary looking, even for me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home