Malin and I went looking for Halloween-decorations yesterday. We went to Gordman's in Moore but they really did not have too much. Then we headed back to Norman (and Michael's) and we both found the coolest cat-decoration. I have to take a picture of it. We now have a cool pumpkin with lights on the porch AND the cat. I think it looks kind of cute.
Previous Posts
- PITEA, SWEDENCarson called me this morning while w...
- BIG SURPRISE I knew it all along... Well, I had a ...
- SO FUNNY!!!Today I asked Jonathan the following (I...
- MAX AND JONATHANThe boys are not afraid of the sca...
- PUMPKINSMax and I are at home today. Since John, M...
- GRATTIS PA FODELSEDAGEN MAMMA!Today is mom's birth...
- FAMILY DAYJonathan and Max in the stroller.Max and...
- NAMNSDAGGrattis pa namnsdagen morfar! Det ar ju Ei...
- MAXFler foton pa Max. Aven dessa ar tagna pa Oklah...
- MAXI spoke to my grandmother on the phone this mor...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
At 9:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Can't wait to see pictures of your decorations! I LOVE Halloween decorations(or couldn't you tell?!). : ) We have more to put up yet and I will be taking more photos too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home