Previous Posts
- WEEKENDOh... The weekend is over... Hope everyone ...
- ANNIVERSARY This Friday (July 20th) Carson and I h...
- I am looking forward to this weekend. Carson is go...
- MAX AND THE DOGSMax and I are dog-sitting until Th...
- Gladys Rocks Ellen!
- Extras - Andy and Darren trying to pick up girls
- THANK YOUThank you, Malin, for helping me change t...
- You may not be able to tell... but the fabrics are...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
At 2:20 PM ,
Malin said...
Oh my gosh, is that Eva Longoria? Not that she looks bad without make-up or anything, but what a difference it makes!!! I want a live in makeup artist at my house.
At 2:30 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Me too. I want him (or her) to sleep in a chair next to my bed so every time I wake up and turn toward Carson I will look somewhat pretty and fresh.
At 2:44 PM ,
Anonymous said...
It's nice to know she's not all make-up and hair and that she's still pretty underneath. Some celebrities don't even look like the same person when they're not done up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home