TURTLE TURTLE: TAKE TWO
I saw a very cute turtle on our drive-way this evening. He was under our Passat. Yes! My fascination with turtles continue. He was absolutely adorable. His head was tucked in but I still think I got some good photos. I left him alone for about five minutes and when I came back outside he was nowhere to be seen. He must have been quite fast. I looked for him all over but I could not find him. He was probably hiding out somewhere close. I will post some photos tomorrow. Now I am going to sit down on the couch.
I saw a very cute turtle on our drive-way this evening. He was under our Passat. Yes! My fascination with turtles continue. He was absolutely adorable. His head was tucked in but I still think I got some good photos. I left him alone for about five minutes and when I came back outside he was nowhere to be seen. He must have been quite fast. I looked for him all over but I could not find him. He was probably hiding out somewhere close. I will post some photos tomorrow. Now I am going to sit down on the couch.

1 Comments:
At 11:52 PM ,
Serena said...
The turtle rescue crusade continues! I look forward to seeing your photos. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home