AN UPDATE
Mostly Magnets is still waiting to officially become an LLC. But the check was cleared on June 8th so hopefully we will hear something back soon. We now have business cards too. Carson helped me the other day. I am still learning about Photoshop but he already knows so much. Just like Jacque (who is an expert). He did a great job and I think we all are happy with how they turned out.
Mostly Magnets is still waiting to officially become an LLC. But the check was cleared on June 8th so hopefully we will hear something back soon. We now have business cards too. Carson helped me the other day. I am still learning about Photoshop but he already knows so much. Just like Jacque (who is an expert). He did a great job and I think we all are happy with how they turned out.

5 Comments:
At 10:14 AM ,
Jacque said...
The business cards are great!
At 10:36 AM ,
Marie Wiens said...
Thank yo, Jacque. I did not mean to brag... but he did a good job. He has a good eye for those things.
At 4:43 PM ,
Serena said...
You should take a picture of the business cards -- I would love to see what they look like! : )
At 8:51 AM ,
Marie Wiens said...
OK, Serena. I feel so bad.Ipromise to post photos on my blog and then I forget. It was the same with the turtle... Butdo not worry.You will see them soon.
At 5:16 PM ,
Serena said...
Don't feel bad, Marie! I understand about being busy -- especially when you have two little boys to look after during the week! I look forward to pictures when you have time to post them. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home