SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, April 30, 2007

VALBORG
To my Swedish family and friends: Have a beautiful Valborg Day (and Eve)! I so much wish I could be home in Sweden now and play in the marching band. They play today and tomorrow. It is such a wonderful tradition and so much fun. I usually tell my friend Hakan that he must play for the the two of us. Actually for the three of us (Malin included). He plays the clarinet in the band but still... He does such a good job on that clarinet. We call him Benny Goodman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home