SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today I am staying here until 6-ish. Malin is staying late at work but is able to leave early tomorrow (11) and Friday (1). That is fine with me. The boys and I went for a walk this morning. It is a bit chilly outside. 57 degrees F (or 13.5 Celsius) to be exact. Today is a BIG day. Our grandpa's birthday! Happy Birthday! I spoke to him on the phone less than half and hour ago and apparently it is warmer there than here. I am going to make some coffee now and read our Midwest Living magazine. Hope everyone is having a good day! By the way, I recently read that Rosie is leaving The View in June. Anyone surprised? I like Rosie and never thought I would say this: I think she has been a bit too outspoken on the show. I really have not watched the show a lot the past year but I have seen clips of the show. I know the show is called The View for a reason but I really do not want to know everyone's view on every topic in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home