The candle-party was a lot of fun! I could not believe how many different samples the Gold Canyon representative had brought. The Gold Canyon is a company from Arizona. I eventually chose the Coconut Lime Verbena scent. Actually, all three of us chose the same kind. It was that good.
Previous Posts
- CANDLE-PARTYI am looking forward to tomorrow. I am...
- WEEKEND UP-DATEI am so glad the shower for Victori...
- By the way... When I say HUGE Norman homes I reall...
- SHOWERTomorrow Malin and I are going to a 'celebra...
- GREAT EVENINGThe massage was fantastic yesterday. ...
- For people in the United States 'the Mayflower' wa...
- It has been FOREVER since I posted a little someth...
- Here are a few (only a few) pics of the things we ...
- COLDI can't believe how cold it is today. When I g...
- Hey! Please read about Easter traditions in Sweden...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home