SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

SHOWER
Tomorrow Malin and I are going to a 'celebration & diaper shower' for our friend Victoria. I think that is such a good concept since Victoria and Mark already have a boy and a girl. They already have a lot of clothing and toys. The shower is between 6:30 and 8:30 at a friend of Victoria's house. Earlier this morning the boys and I went looking for her house and we found it (with some help from Malin and mapquest). Victoria had told me in the past where her friend Inger lived but apparently I had forgotten. It was cool though. In my search for her house I drove through some really neat neighborhoods. Some of the houses were HUGE and the areas were so lush and green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home