SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, April 23, 2007

WEEKEND UP-DATE
I am so glad the shower for Victoria was Friday evening. I was sick Saturday and threw up on a number of occasions that evening... One time in the bathroom at New York Pizza... Too much information. Anyway... The shower was great. There was a good turn-out and we had such a good time. The food was great and Inger was a great hostess. We finally met Asa (also Swedish) who lives up in Moore with her husband and daughter Annica (13 months old). Malin and I had been to Target that day and bought a bunch of diaper packages. Different sizes too. Saturday started out OK. I really did not feel great the entire day. I think it had to do with some Taco Bell I had for lunch Friday. We decided to go to New York Pizza in the evening. I had half a slize of pizza and half a glass of beer. Right there you know something must have been wrong... Well... You know the rest. Sunday was very productive and Carson almost finished his veggie garden. He planted some tomato plants. I am so proud of his project. He has done a great job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home