SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

GREAT EVENING
The massage was fantastic yesterday. One hour long too. I should have gone a long time ago... My back was definitely in need of some attention. We already made another appointment for June 6. We went to Heritage College (by Crossroads Mall) where students actually give the massages. They do a great job. The building did not look very interesting from the outside but the inside looked completely the opposite. As soon as we walked in I felt relaxed. I sat down in a chair in the lobby and it was very comfortable. I think I could have fallen asleep right there. After the massage we went to Texas Roadhouse (where we had been only one time before with our friend Jacque). I had a Bud Light (in a tall glass) and the Grilled Chicken Sallad. The food was great and I cleaned my plate. The beer was great too (of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home