COLD MORNING
Today is cold outside. 43 degrees last time I looked. For you people in Sweden, that is 5 degrees Celsius. I took the boys out for a walk and did not really realize exactly how cold it was. I put the boys in the stroller and took them around the block. Then Jonathan looked at me and went -'Kall' (meaning 'cold'). Needless to say I took the boys inside. If it gets warmer in the afternoon I will head out again.
Today is cold outside. 43 degrees last time I looked. For you people in Sweden, that is 5 degrees Celsius. I took the boys out for a walk and did not really realize exactly how cold it was. I put the boys in the stroller and took them around the block. Then Jonathan looked at me and went -'Kall' (meaning 'cold'). Needless to say I took the boys inside. If it gets warmer in the afternoon I will head out again.

1 Comments:
At 2:04 PM ,
Jacque said...
We are under a frost advisory tonight!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home