KANSAS
We are back in town (have been since Sunday evening)! We had a very good weekend with Connie and Curt and it was nice to be able to stay Friday thru Sunday. Carson had Monday off so that was good. We left at 7:30 Friday morning and arrived at lunch time. Friday evening we went out for Mexican food. The restaurant opened about three months ago. The food was good but not even close to the quality of Mexican food that we have down here. I feel kind of bad to say this but it is true. Saturday morning we left for Wichita and we went to a store called World Market (plus a few other places). The store was really cool and had things from all over. Including candy from Germany. Carson bought licorice for me. We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant and the food was GREAT. I had two pieces of cheese cake for dessert. Yummy. After lunch we headed over to McConnell Air Force Base and went to the Commissary. The rest of Saturday was relaxing and Curt and Connie played with Max. I kind of felt like I was on some kind of a vacation. Sunday we went to church and we had lunch there. A potluck dinner. Curt had his birthday last week so people celebrated his birthday Sunday after church. We had a great time but as always, it was nice to come back home.
We are back in town (have been since Sunday evening)! We had a very good weekend with Connie and Curt and it was nice to be able to stay Friday thru Sunday. Carson had Monday off so that was good. We left at 7:30 Friday morning and arrived at lunch time. Friday evening we went out for Mexican food. The restaurant opened about three months ago. The food was good but not even close to the quality of Mexican food that we have down here. I feel kind of bad to say this but it is true. Saturday morning we left for Wichita and we went to a store called World Market (plus a few other places). The store was really cool and had things from all over. Including candy from Germany. Carson bought licorice for me. We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant and the food was GREAT. I had two pieces of cheese cake for dessert. Yummy. After lunch we headed over to McConnell Air Force Base and went to the Commissary. The rest of Saturday was relaxing and Curt and Connie played with Max. I kind of felt like I was on some kind of a vacation. Sunday we went to church and we had lunch there. A potluck dinner. Curt had his birthday last week so people celebrated his birthday Sunday after church. We had a great time but as always, it was nice to come back home.

1 Comments:
At 8:45 AM ,
Jacque said...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE World Market! It's one of my favorite stores. I'm glad you had fun on your trip!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home