Monday is here again! It looks like it could rain today. I kind of hope so. This morning the boys and I made a surprise visit to Malin's office. Since the students are on Spring break this week I kind of knew it would not be very busy. Malin was so happy to see us. Max finally got a chance to meet Sandi and Jacquine. I parked about five minutes away and when our visit was over Malin walked back to the car with us. I then dropped her off outside her office. We had a good time. I am so glad we have that duo stroller.
Previous Posts
- IKEA HERE WE COME!Carson and I are going to IKEA t...
- LIST OF PLANTS I WOULD LIKE TO BUYI recently visit...
- RAINY DAYToday is a rainy day here in Norman. Kind...
- OH MY GOD!This is mechanic Chris Donald from Engla...
- I AM IN PAIN!This afternoon I finally got to work ...
- TIME TO RESET!DO NOT FORGET TO SPRING FORWARD, PEO...
- SPRING TIME IS HEREIt does not feel like Friday to...
- FAVORITE PLACES TO EATTonight we (that is Malin an...
- I FINALLY MADE THE PURCHASEYesterday Malin and I t...
- The boys are sleeping. They usually nap at the sam...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home