SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL MORNING
For the fourth time this week the boys and I went to OU to go for a walk. We picked up Malin and spoke with both Jacquine and Jacque. Jacque was back at the office and she joined us. We had a very good walk. Max was sleepy but managed to stay awake and Jonathan was excited to see all the birds. Malin and Jonathan came over last night and we walked for about half an hour. We met a woman called Carolyn (who 'kind of' lives in our neighborhood). She was very nice and walked with us quite a bit. I am very excited about something she told us about the pond not too far away from our house. It is a pretty area with a lot of potential and apparently there are some plans in the making. They are going to place park benches around the pond. And swing sets since there are a lot of kids in the neighborhood. I am really excited about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home