The boys are sleeping. They usually nap at the same time which is good for me. I am so selfish. But really, it is a good feeling to have some alone time sometimes. This is the time when I post something on my blog, write an e-mail or read up on news from home. Or I may watch some TV. When I have the TV on nowadays it is usually Discovery Kids, OETA Kids or Nickelodeon. Max likes Blue's Room with Joe the most. He stands by the TV and touches the screen. He looks so excited and happy. The weather here is very nice. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. We already went for a walk this morning. I folded the stroller up, put the kids in the car and headed over to my neighborhood. We walked for about half an hour. Then we headed back home. Just for a change. This week is going by somewhere between slow and fast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home