FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT
Tonight we (that is Malin and I) are going out to eat with our friend Kim. I have no idea where I would like to go. (This is usually the problem with Carson and me. We can ALMOST never decide where to go. We are kind of indecisive. ) I kind of like all kinds of food. Most of you know this already. And I am pretty easy to please. Do you have any ideas? Anything to recommend?
Tonight we (that is Malin and I) are going out to eat with our friend Kim. I have no idea where I would like to go. (This is usually the problem with Carson and me. We can ALMOST never decide where to go. We are kind of indecisive. ) I kind of like all kinds of food. Most of you know this already. And I am pretty easy to please. Do you have any ideas? Anything to recommend?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home