SPRING TIME IS HERE
It does not feel like Friday today for some reason. I have no idea why. But we have a beautiful day here in Norman, that is for sure. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. Only a few more days until Spring arrives. The Medieval Fair is coming to town at the end of March. March 3o through April 1 to be exact. This year is the 31st Annual Medieval Fair of Norman. We go every year as a tradition. It would not be the same otherwise. Last year I was quite huge when we visited the Fair. My feet were killing me and I was very warm. The year before (2005) Malin was quite big. This year we are going with two little boys and that should be fun. I am looking forward to it a lot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home