I AM IN PAIN!
This afternoon I finally got to work on my project in the backyard. The weather was perfect for outdoor work! Carson looked after Max and they had a good time together. I started to work by the AC unit by the patio. I had already dug out some of the grass but had quite a bit more to do. After some time I placed some stones along the area I had dug out. I put sand underneath each stone to keep it in place. That was the most fun part of the project. When I was done I continued to a different area in the backyard. We have a place on the other side of our patio that is very empty and boring so I wanted to make that area more appealing. I put stones along that area too. It was a lot of fun to be outside and see everything change before my eyes. Since the areas are kind of in the shade (noth side of our house) I need to find plants that like to be in the shade. But first I have to buy some good soil that the plants will like. I am so excited!
This afternoon I finally got to work on my project in the backyard. The weather was perfect for outdoor work! Carson looked after Max and they had a good time together. I started to work by the AC unit by the patio. I had already dug out some of the grass but had quite a bit more to do. After some time I placed some stones along the area I had dug out. I put sand underneath each stone to keep it in place. That was the most fun part of the project. When I was done I continued to a different area in the backyard. We have a place on the other side of our patio that is very empty and boring so I wanted to make that area more appealing. I put stones along that area too. It was a lot of fun to be outside and see everything change before my eyes. Since the areas are kind of in the shade (noth side of our house) I need to find plants that like to be in the shade. But first I have to buy some good soil that the plants will like. I am so excited!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home