SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

RAINY DAY
Today is a rainy day here in Norman. Kind of chilly too. I still need to go outside to switch the solar lamps on. I have waited three sunny days (as the manual told me to do). Hopefully they will look nice out there. Carson is still at work but should be home soon. I think we may go out for dinner with Malin, John, Jonathan and Michele. Yesterday was completely the opposite weather wise. It was warm and sunny. Max and I went to Lowe's to buy some more pansies for the front yard. It was packed. People were buying a lot of plants and tools for their yards. It was so fun to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home