Tomorrow we (i.e. Malin, Jacque and I) are going to the Home & Garden Expo in OKC. I am excited. Once again John will be watching the boys and I am forever grateful. Thank you! Paul James (known as The Gardener Guy on HGTV's 'Gardening by the Yard') will be there. Did you know that Paul actually got his degree from the University of Oklahoma? He studied botany, plant physiology andn plant pathology. And did you know that he shoots most of his show from his very own backyard (here in Oklahoma)? This is what Paul has to say about having his own show: "I remember watching gardening shows when I was younger, and I was amazed at how everything was always picture perfect. The soil was so soft and crumbly. The plants were pest disease free. And the hosts never broke a sweat! So when I got the chance to do my own show, I decided to make it as real as possible." Cool! Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing him live! He is kind of a charmer and I like his sense of humor.

1 Comments:
At 9:16 AM ,
Malin said...
Before you posted this information I read about the exact same thing online. Good enws!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home