SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Do you share your birthday with anyone famous?
Here are some famous people who have (or had) the same birthday as Malin and me:
Boris Yeltsin (born 1931)
Laura Dern (1967)
Lisa Marie Presley (1968)
Pauly Shore (1970)
Clark Gable (1901)
P.S. I am most excited about Clark Gable being born on February 1st. He must be one of the most handsome men of all times. At least in his younger years.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM , Blogger Jacque said...

    My birthday peeps are kind of boring:

    1986 Mason Gamble (actor)
    1979 Aaliyah (singer, songwriter)
    1974 Kate Moss (model)
    1959 Sade (singer)
    1953 Bo Harris (football)
    1950 Debbie Allen (dancer - fame)
    1948 John Carpenter (director most famous for "Halloween")

    Happy Birthday Swedething!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home