SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

This morning the boys and I went for a walk (about 35 minutes long). We bought a duo stroller last Friday at Toys R Us. It is so wonderful to be able to leave the house and be outdoors. The weather was beautiful today and the boys enjoyed our walk. Max fell asleep after about 15 minutes but Jonathan was awake the whole time. I think it is important for the boys to be outside and get fresh air. There is a beautiful park and pond not far away from here that I will take the boys too. But I think I may wait until Malin comes back from work so we can walk there together. It can be a bit tricky to use the new stroller there. The path is kind of uneven and difficult to walk with an umbrella stroller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home