I forgot to tell you! Max got his very first passport last weekend (on October 14th to be exact). He will eventually get his Swedish passport too. How exciting! We have to make an appointment for that (at the Swedish consulate in Dallas). At the moment he has one passport and that is fine for now. I am actually in the photograph. I had to hold Max when his picture was taken and you can see my thumb down in the left corner. I thought that was pretty neat.
Previous Posts
- I miss you! To all my friends and family in Sweden...
- I feel guilty all the time. For what you may ask? ...
- Mom is leaving tomorrow afternoon. It is sad to se...
- The other day I was watching The Ellen DeGeneres S...
- Mark Schultz's new album is coming out on Septembe...
- Today Carson and I took Max and Jonathan to the po...
- It's a New Day!You probably know already that Mere...
- I have been completely out of touch with my blog f...
- Today I have been watching old episodes of 'Bevery...
- Today has been a productive day! I have done two l...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home