SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

OH
Oh Lord... The boys have been trouble today... My patience has been tested MANY times. Please give me strength to keep it together...

Just kidding. But seriously... It has been NON-STOP since this morning. They have been doing things they KNOW they should NOT do. Like pushing the high-chair over, getting up on the table, jumping on the couch... Getting into all kinds of trouble.

Some days they act like little angels and I think to myself: 'How can I ever get upset with them? They are so sweet.' Then there are days like today... I can almost tell in the morning if they will be 'difficult' or 'easy'. I love them both very much but it is very interesting how the ones you love the most are the ones who frustrate you the most. =)

Thursdays are good. Knowing that the weekend is just one day away is a wonderful feeling. For my family and friends in Sweden (who may not know) Monday is Martin Luther King Day here in the States. That means that many people have that day off. How wonderful. I will cherish every moment. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    I wonder if it's just the male gender that "tests" us so much! Griffin did when he was little and still does (almost worse than he used to). They'll have their days that's for sure seem to need to test their boundaries! You can tell how in tune you are with them because you can sense how their behavior will be that day. Hopefully the angels will return soon! :)

    I look forward to the weekend too (always do!). Have a good one Marie! : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home