SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Friday, December 14, 2007

POWER
We have power back! It came back some time yesterday morning. I was SO thrilled. I called home at about 11 o'clock in the morning and the answering machine picked up. I thought 'this must be good news'. The boys and I drove by the house a bit after lunch and I went inside. The house was nice and warm and the cats seemed OK. It was such a relief to have the power back on. We had to throw some food away but fortunately we did not have anything too expensive in there (like half a cow)...

Malin and John, thank you for letting us stay with you for so long. I know Carson was very comfortable on the couch under the IKEA comforter. And Max and I were very comfortable too.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad your power is back on and thank goodness this didn't happen right at Christmas! Too bad you didn't store some of your food outside -- I bet it would have kept just fine in the cold weather. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home